Employment Opportunities in International Business
- Management Analyst
- International Sales Representative
- International Financial Analyst
- Market Research Director
- Import/Export Agent
- International Management Consultant
- Foreign Sales Representative
- Foreign Currency Investment Advisor
- Financial Controller
- International Trade and Customs Manager
- Multinational Manager
Who Should Enroll
The International Business degree focuses on developing professionals skilled in the global marketplace. Multi-national corporations, businesses involved in foreign trade, government and public institutions, as well as international relief and environmental organizations, hire graduates. This industry is highly impacted by the continued growth of globalization and graduates will find this evolving industry an exciting career choice.
Requirements for the International Business Degree Major
Why Linfield College?
- Academic Excellence
- Academic advising support and financial aid assistance
- Online academic tutoring services
- Superior research and library assistance
- Career planning assistance
Linfield College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities. Specialized accreditation has also been granted to the Linfield-Good Samaritan School of Nursing, and the programs of education, music and athletic training.