- A Bachelor's degree requires 125 semester credits of coursework. A minimum of 30 must be from Linfield.
- Students must complete the Linfield Curriculum, from Linfield, or in approved transfer courses; the Inquiry Seminar, one course in each of the 6 Modes of Inquiry and one Upper Division course, a course in US Pluralisms and a course in Global Pluralisms, and a Writing-Intensive course in the major. The Upper Divison course may be in any mode of inquiry and must be outside of the students’ major department.
- Candidates for a Bachelor of Arts degree must satisfy a foreign language requirement by successfully completing two semesters of language study at the elementary level for a total of eight credits, one semester of an intensive elementary-level course for five credits, or one five-credit course beyond the elementary level.
- Candidates for a Bachelor of Science degree must successfully complete two courses of at least three credits each in a single natural science, social-behavioral science field, computer science, or in mathematics. These courses must be (a) outside the department offering your major, and (b) not used to meet any other requirement.
- All Bachelor's degree graduates must complete a math course at or above the level of intermediate algebra with a grade of at least C.
If you plan on attending the ceremony, but do not yet meet the requirements, please fill out this petition: Petition to Attend Ceremony